Las Vegas Tile and Grout Cleaning Specialists
Grout Plus Tile and Grout Cleaning uses proprietary tile and grout cleaning technology to make your tile and grout look its very best. Grout Plus has been serving Las Vegas Nevada for over 10 years. We have certified technicians trained to clean, seal, repair and restore tile, grout and natural stone. We offer services to residential and commercial customers.Grout Plus also offers expert carpet cleaning using specialized equipment for your type of carpet. Our propitiatory techniques make us a leader in the industry. What ever type of floor you have we have a cleaning and restoration solution. Whether it's Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, Grout Sealing, Grout Coloring, Carpet Cleaning, Marble Cleaning and Polishing or Natural Stone Cleaning and Polishing we are the company you can count on for superior results. Customers across the Las Vegas Valley count on Grout Plus for comprehensive restoration services with complete confidence.
Why Choose Grout Plus Tile and Grout Cleaning
Grout Plus has the solution for any your tile and grout problems. Grout Plus offers superior customer service and quality workmanship. Our customers love to refer us because they know we won't let them down. Grout Plus has been performing this unique service for more that a decade and we have astellar reputation that we worked hard to earn. Grout Plus is an award winning company that has achieved a top service reputation on Angie's List and Home Advisor. You can read our hundreds of positive reviews on these and Yelp, Google and more. We use proprietary methods that is safe for your floors and will make them look the best they can be. We promise that you will not regret choosing Grout Plus to service your floors. Grout Plus is always a name you can trust. We are not a company that makes questionable claims just to get your business only to add on more charges after the job has started. We always give you a complete total of your job before starting and we don't charge a dime more. When a company gives you a questionably low bid, make sure the entire job they will do for the price is in writing. Also, make sure they have all licenses and insurances including workers comp. If not, you could be liable if an accident happens in your home. A reputable company like Grout Plus has all insurances in place and will provide them to you upon request.
1. Grout Plus has all licenses, workers comp, and all insurances required to operate in the state we service in.
2. We have a stellar reputation we have worked hard to achieve.
3. Grout Plus has been in business for over a decade and provides ongoing training on the best techniques to use for any type of flooring or surface.
4. Our Technicians are fully trained and background checked.
5. We fix any problem that arise without a hassle.
6. Grout Plus uses proprietary equipment and solutions that are the best in the industry. We utilize powerful truck mounted machines to get the deepest clean possible
7. Grout Plus offers a very generous discount to our existing customers and those they refer to us.
Leave The Hard Work To The Professionals
Tile flooring is one of the most abused and overlooked surface in the home simply because of the work involved in cleaning it. Grout Plus can give extraction machines that will give your tile floors the deepest cleaning possible. We have the remedy for all your floor care problems. We are here to answer any questions about your floors. Call and get started today.
BOOK YOUR TILE and GROUT CLEANING TODAY!
$199 COMPLETE INCLUDES GROUT SEALING
HOW TO MEASURE FLOORS
1.Using a tape or rolling wheel measurer, measure the length of your floor.
2. Then measure the width.
3. Multiply the two numbers together. example 20 length x 13 width = 260 square feet.
How To Choose a Tile and Grout Cleaning Company
Choosing a quality tile cleaning company goes beyond opening a phone book or doing a random internet search. Your floors are a valuable asset to your home and wanting the best care and maintenance should be a priority. Not all cleaning companies are the same. In this industry there was a time when only a few companies like Grout Plus offered this unique service. Not so today, many cleaning companies have just added this service on to the list of things they will do. But are they really qualified to do this kind of service in a way that will not damage or harm your expensive investment?Grout Plus uses proprietary cleaning methods, cleaning products and sealers that will not harm your floors and will achieve the best results on your floors. Cleaning, Sealing, Grout Coloring, Polishing and Repair of your tile and grout is what we specialize in. Our technicians are specially trained to clean and restore all tile floor surface from man made to natural stone floor. And Grout Plus has a stellar reputation. Check out our positive review online and you will see why people call us back and recommend us to friends and family. Let us put your mind at ease knowing you picked the best company to trust your flooring to. Grout Plus a name your can trust... GUARANTEED.
Questions To Ask Before Hiring
1. Are they a company that has good customer reviews and references? You can see our outstanding reviews on Google, Angie's List, Yelp and Home Advisor.
2. How long have they been in business?Grout Plus has been serving Las Vegas for over 10 years.
3. Do they have all required licenses and insurances to protect you and your home?Grout Plus has all required licenses and insurances.
4. Do they have Workers Comp? If an accident happens in your home you could be liable.Grout Plus carries Workers Comp.
5. Are the employees background checked? Grout Plus hires only trustworthy technicians.
6. If there is a problem will they return and fix it? If you have a problem with the work performed we will happily return and fix it.
7. What kind of equipment are they using? Grout Plus uses a powerful truck mounted machine designed to clean tile and grout and we use specially formulated cleansers to get your tile and grout deep down clean.
8. What kind of training do they have for the work being performed? All our technicians are trained to perform the highest quality workmanship. Our technician are trained and qualified to give your tile the best cleaning possible while providing you with professional customer service
Benefits of Having Your Tile and Grout Professionally Cleaned
Having your tile and grout cleaned will make your whole house look cleaner and will sanitize your floors and eliminate foul odors hidden in your tile and grout. Odors and contaminates penetrate your file and grout and can give your home an unpleasant odor that you can get used to but visitors will instantly notice. No worries because we know how to clean your dirty tile and grout and our cleaning process will eliminate those odors completely leaving your whole home smelling clean and fresh and your tile and grout looking like new. Don't gamble when it comes to choosing a company to clean your floors. Cleaning companies come and go but Grout Plus has been around for many years and we have proven solutions for all your floor care problems. Call and see what we can do for your floors today.
Pet Odors and Stains- We love our fuzzy friends but the odor and stains they leave behind can be a challenge. Grout Plus has cleaning processes that eliminates pet odor and deal with pet stains and damage. Enjoy your little balls of fur and let Grout Plus keep your tile floors looking their best.
What Grout Plus Tile and Grout Cleaning Restores- Ceramic, Porcelain, Marble, Travertine, Slate and more... If your not sure what type of floor you have, call Grout Plus Tile and Grout Cleaning and we will be glad to assist you in identifying the type of floor you have in your home. Grout Plus has developed processes that deep clean tile and remove tough stains from the grout. Your tile and grout will look their very best. We can seal your grout after it is professional cleaned to help prevent re-staining and right now you can get free sealing when you have your tile and grout cleaned.
About Natural Stone Flooring- Natural stones flooring is very beautiful but can be very hard to maintain depending on the type of stone. Natural stones can be very dense and strong like granite or can be very porous, easily scratched and can become dull with wear such as marble, travertine andlimestone. Special care needs to be taken when cleaning and maintaining natural stone surfaces. Grout Plus has many years of experience cleaning, sealing, repairing, honing and polishing all types of natural stone. We use the latest, most advanced technology in stone polishing available. Don't just trust anyone to maintain your natural stone flooring, only use a professional certified company who is trained in the proper techniques of natural stone care. We are experts at polishing marble and travertine and other natural stone. Don't trust your natural stone to just anyone. Grout Plus has the expertise that is required to care for this special flooring. Call for your FREE estimate today.
Use the form below and let us know about your floors. We are happy to answer any questions.
6459 Red Garnet Court
Las Vegas, NV, 89131