Tile and Grout Cleaning
Grout Plus has the solution for your tile and grout cleaning problems. Using only earth safe products that won't harm you, your family or your pets. Odor causing bacteria and germs won't stand a chance with our powerful cleaning systems. Your tile and grout will look its very best with our deep cleaning process. We can fix and repair tile and grout and we offer grout coloring if you want to change or renew your grout color. At Grout Plus we are dedicated to helping you keep your home healthy, clean, and always looking its best. The answers to your tile and grout cleaning problems is just a phone call away. Trust Grout Plus to take care of all your tile and grout problems. Call today and schedule your free estimate.
What We Clean
Ceramic and porcelain tiles are both tough and beautiful, unfortunately the grout is not. Porous grout can become stained and unevenly colored. We specialize in cleaning ceramic and porcelain tile and grout. We have developed processes that deep clean the tile and remove tough stains and odor causing contaminates from the grout. Your tile and grout will look its very best. After cleaning, your grout will be protected by a penetrating grout protector and the grout protector is free for a limited time.
How It Works
Our specialized cleaning process starts with a complete evaluation of your floor in order to determine the best cleaning process customized for your type of floor. In general we use a very powerful truck mounted system and specialized tools and cleaning solutions designed to power away tough dirt, odor and stains from your tile and grout. Our system is so powerful it cleans deep into the grout and tile, removing stains and contaminates.
We Understand Your Tile and Grout Problems
We know what your floors endure on a daily basis. It can be difficult to keep them clean and when you do clean them the stains and odors still linger. You don't have to live with the frustration of caring for your tile and grout. Like carpet, periodic professional cleaning will keep your tile and grout in tip top shape and a strong penetrating grout protector can be applied to protect the grout between cleanings. Take advantage of our free grout protector offer. Call today and tell us about your floors and see what we can do to get them into shape again.
Ten Step Cleaning Process
1. Pre-Inspection: Technicians will evaluate your tile and grout and will create a cleaning plan of solutions and processes that will get your particular flooring as clean as it can possibly get.
2. Area Preparation: We will prepare the areas surrounding the tile to be cleaned, masking off any adjoining areas so as not to disturb carpeted or wood floor surfaces. At this point all furniture that will be cleaned under is moved.
3. Dry Soil Removal: Our technicians thoroughly sweep and or vacuum the entire area to be cleaned.
4. Cleaning Solution Application: Proprietary cleaning agents are sprayed onto the tile to begin loosening soil and stains from the tile and grout.
5. Agitation: We scrub the tile and grout with a special brush and/or floor machine to lift any stubborn soil or stains.
6. Cleaning: A very powerful truck mounted tile cleaning machine that pressure washes and rinses the tile and grout simultaneously.
7. Sealing: The type of sealer and application varies on what surface it is being applied to. (If a grout color coat was part of the job, then it would be applied after the cleaning and rinsing).
8. Speed Drying: High velocity air movers may be used to speed dry time.
9. Post-Inspection: Technician will initiate a walk through and go over the final results. If you notice anything that needs attention, please let your technician know so it can be remedied immediately.
10. Final Touches: Any touch ups are completed if needed, and all furniture will be moved back into place. You now have a beautiful clean floor that is ready for use.